Ναί, πιστέψτε το!
Ἡ κυρὰ χἌννα, παρέα μὲ τὴν κυρὰ-Δραγώνα, ἔπεισαν ἄπαντες πὼς στὸἙλλαδοξεφτιλιστᾶν δὲν ὁμιλεῖται πλέον ἡἙλληνική!
Ἔτσι, τὸ σχετικὸν ἔγγραφον ποὺ πληροφορεῖ γιὰ θέματα ἐτεροδημοτῶν, συνετάχθῃ στὴν …ἀγγλική!
Ἡ Χλόη μᾶς ἐνημέρωσε γιὰ τὸ θέμα κι ὀφείλουμε νὰ τὸ καταγγείλουμε.
Καὶὤς Φιλονόη ἀρνοῦμαι νὰ διαβάσω κάτι ποὺ συμβαίνει στὴν χώρα μου καὶ δὲν εἶναι γραμμένο στὴν μητρική μου γλώσσα!
Νὰ τὸ διαβάσουν μόνοι τους, νὰ τὸ μεταφράσουν καὶ μετὰ νὰ μᾶς τὸ παρουσιάσουν.
Ἐκτὸς κι ἐὰν δὲν ἀναφέρονται σὲἐμᾶς, ἀλλὰ στὰ μιλιούνια τῶν ΛΑΘΡΟεποίκων ποὺ περισσότερες πιθανότητες ἔχουν νὰ γνωρίζουν τὴν ἀγγλικήν παρὰ τὴν Ἑλληνικήν.
Ὅμως ὅ,τι κι ἐὰν κάνουν, ὅσα κι ἐὰν πράξουν, ὅπως κι ἐὰν τὴν πᾶνε τὴν βάρκα, ἐδῶἙλλὰς ξημερώνει!
Καὶ θὰ καταλάβουν συντόμως τὸ τὶἐννοῶ!
Υ.Γ.Τίτλος τοῦἐγγράφου eterodimotis καὶ τὸ βρίσκετε ἐδῶ, ἐὰν φυσικὰ δὲν τὸἔχουν ἀποσύρει. Ποὺ δὲν τὸ πιστεύω…. Εἶναι μεγάλη ἡ πελατεία τους….
The right to elect for ‘eterodimotis’
Definition of ‘eterodimotis’
‘Eterodimotis’ is any voter wishing to exercise one’s right to elect in their place of residence, which belongs to a municipality or community other than the one in whose electoral rolls one has been registered, that is, their electoral constituency of origin.
Example: a citizen registered in theMunicipality ofKavala, resident in theMunicipality ofThessaloniki and wishing to vote at theMunicipality ofThessaloniki the candidates of the electoral constituency of Kavala.
When this takes effect
This right can be exercised only in the occasion of general elections or/and elections for the European Parliament.
How this right is exercised
– Any voter wishing to vote at one’s place of residence as above should submit at this Municipality a relevant application
– On the basis of applications submitted a special electoral roll for all such voters [‘eterodimotes’] is compiled.
Where do ‘eterodimotes’ exercise their right to elect
On the basis of these special electoral rolls, ‘eterodimotis’ exercise their right to elect:
– on the occasion of elections for the European Parliament, at polling stations in their place of residence (along with other voters registered in this constituency electoral roll)
– on the occasion of general elections or the occasion of both general elections and European Parliament elections taking place on the same day, at the special polling stations for ‘eterodimotis’ which are set up in the capital cities of each administrative district, with the exception of the Prefecture of Attica and the Prefecture of Thessaloniki.
Special polling stations for ‘eterodimotis’
These polling stations are set up only on the occasion of general elections or on the occasion of general elections and elections for the European Parliament taking place on the same day. There are two types:
– mixed polling stations, where voters from more than one electoral constituency of origin can vote
– single polling stations where voters from one electoral constituency of origin can vote
– Once registered as ‘eterodimotis’, one can vote only at their place of residence and not either there or at their electoral constituency of origin.
– On the occasion of general elections or both general and European parliament elections on the same day, fewer than 40 ‘eterodimotis’ from the same electoral constituency apply within the Court of Appeal area of jurisdiction (including 2 or more prefectures falling within the same Court of Appeal), these voters will not excersise their right to vote as ‘eterodimotis’ but will be able to vote in their electoral constituency of origin, in whose electoral rolls they have been registered. These voters shall receive timely relevant information.
How to register in the ‘eterodimotis’ special electoral rolls
One should submit a relevant application either
– at the municipality of residence, or
– at any Citizen Service Centre (KEP) that will forward it to the municipality of residence.
· This application is also available on line but it can only be filled in and printed out and then submitted as a hard copy as above.
· This application can be submitted either by the interested party in person or by legally authorized representative (such authorization should bear the certification for the authenticity of signature by a public authority).
· It is possible for an ‘eterodimotis’ who is already registered in ‘eterodimotis’ special electoral rolls of one municipality where one once resided, to apply anew for registration in the respective roll of the municipality of current residence.
· Voters who apply for inclusion in ‘eterodimotis’ special electoral rolls after the last before the elections update of electoral rolls, cannot exercise their right to vote as ‘eterodimotis’.
How voters can be removed from the ‘eterodimotis’ special electoral roll
At any time after a voter has been registered in this special electoral roll, one is able to apply to be removed so as to exercise one’s right to vote at the electoral constituency of origin.
Those who apply to be removed from the ‘eterodimotis’ special electoral roll after the last before the elections update of electoral rolls, exercise their right to elect as ‘eterodimotis’.
Civil servants and Army Officers right to elect
Following the institution of the ‘eterodimotis’ right to elect at general elections, civil servants are able to exercise their right to elect at their constituency of residence as ‘eterodimotis’, adhering the abovementioned procedure.
Army officers and law enforcement officers may exercise their right to elect at their electoral constituency of origin or at the constituency where they are currently posted, on a special electoral roll. φωτογραφία