Βρεταννία: 1400 νεαρὰ παιδιά (κάτω τῶν 16) -τὰ ὁποῖα ἦταν ὑποτίθεται ὑπὸ τὴν «μέριμνα» κοινωνικάδικων- βιάστηκαν ἀπὸ μουσουλμάνους, κυρίως Πακιστανούς, ποὺ εἶχαν στήσει εἰδικὸ δίκτυο ἐκμεταλλεύσεως.
«The report, which looked at a period between 1997 and 2013, detailed “utterly appalling” examples of “children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally-violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone”.
Prof Jay said that children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, trafficked to other towns and cities in northern England, abducted, beaten and intimidated.
…The report revealed that although the majority of perpetrators were described as “Asian” by victims, councillors did not engage directly with the Pakistani-heritage community to discuss how to tackle the issue and some staff were nervous about identifying the abusers’ ethnic origins “for fear of being thought racist.».
Οἱ πραγματικὲς συνέπειες τῆς λογοκρισίας καὶ τοῦ νεορατσισμοῦ («ἀντιρρατσισμοῦ»):
«Ἀπὸ φόβο μὴν κατηγορηθοῦν γιὰ ρατσισμό, οἱ κοινωνικοὶ λειτουργοὶ δὲν ἔκαναν τίποτε νὰ ἀποτρέψουν τοὺς βιασμοὺς 1400 παιδιῶν ἀπὸ δίκτυο Πακιστανῶν, κι αὐτὸ μόνον σὲ μία πόλη. Ὁ ἀριθμὸς εἶναι μία συντηρητικὴ ἐκτίμηση καὶ ἡ πραγματικὴ ἔκταση τῶν βιασμῶν ἀκόμη ἐρευνᾶται»
Revealed: How fear of being seen as racist stopped social workers saving up to 1,400 children from sexual exploitation at the hands of Asian men in just ONE TOWN
- Report found 1,400 children abused between 1997 and 2013 in Rotherham
- The figure is likely to be a conservative estimate of the true scale
- Victims terrorised with guns and doused in petrol and threatened with fire
- More than a third of the cases were already know to agencies
- Author of the report condemned ‘blatant’ failings by council’s leadership
- Action blocked by political correctness as staff ‘feared appearing racist’
- Majority of victims described the perpetrators as ‘Asian’ men
- Leader of Rotherham Council has stepped down with immediate effect
- No council employees will receive disciplinary action, leaders state«…«Denis MacShane, the former Labour MP for Rotherham, has admitted that as a “Guardian reading liberal leftie” he shied away from the issue of the oppression of women in the Muslim community.
Mr MacShane, who resigned in 2012 over an expenses fraud for which he was later jailed, insisted no-one came to him with child abuse allegations during his 18 years in Parliament, but admitted he should have “burrowed into” the issue.
He told the BBC: “I think there was a culture of not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat if I may put it like that»…»
Γίνεται τόσο μεγάλο θέμα μὲ αὐτό, ποὺ ἀκόμη καὶ τὸ ἐντελῶς ξεφτιλισμένο ΒΒC ἀναγκάσθη νὰ τὸ ἀναφέρῃ: